By joining Ecoin.global, you agree to the following Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimers: This service is provided on an as is, as available service. We make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- You understand that there are specific guidelines and policies in place.
- You also understand that you have to avail yourself of how Ecoin.global works before you join Ecoin.global, failing to comply may result in deactivation.
- You have read and understood that “Spamming” and or cross recruiting meaning contacting other participants in an attempt to promote ANY other opportunity to ANY fellow Ecoin.global participant is grounds for “Immediate” account suspension and loss of any escrowed funds for future upgrades.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts beyond our control, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within Ecoin.global and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
- We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
- In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, it’s creator, operators, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members.
- Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
- We make no claims on how much money you will make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your up lines, to make referrals. Individual results will vary.
- Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and may be prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
- All donations you willingly and directly send to a fellow participant are final. No refunds. The very nature of bitcoin makes it impossible to reverse a transaction so be sure you are fully aware of what you are doing.
- You understand that all donations will be made directly by donors to you to your chosen bitcoin wallet, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective btc wallet provider.
- You agree to accept email updates regarding Ecoin.global. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuse via the contact form.
- Please include the entire spam email with headers.
- If any member is caught “cross sponsoring”.Ecoin.global reserves the right to remove, suspend, or terminate any account failing to comply.
- If any member is caught crossing over into other downlines. Ecoin.global reserves the right to remove, suspend, or terminate any account failing to comply.
Enjoy giving and receiving donations with Ecoin.global.